Gull Lake, Richland Michigan
For Private Parties, guests can be picked up at Ross Township Park OR Prairieville Township Park OR at a home on the lake.
- For open swim times on Saturday and Sunday, Splash Island will be anchoring next to the edge of Ross Township Park.
- Ross Township Park. This park is located at 3800 East Gull Lake Drive, Hickory Corners, Michigan 49060.
- Prairieville Township Park. The address is 15475 M-43, Hickory Corners, MI 49060.
- No food is allowed onto the float. However, please enjoy any refreshments you would like to have at the park. There is a beach area, restrooms, and some picnic tables. PLEASE NOTE, there is an entrance fee to the park. Money will need to be brought along for parking.
- It is IMPORTANT to know, the parking can get full on Saturday and Sundays at the park. Finding a parking spot could be an issue. Therefore, please arrive EARLY IN THE DAY to avoid any issues.